Built in the 15th Century this imposing building was restored by the Claretians in the 1950’s. Used initially as a junior seminary it has, since the early seventies, been the site of a centre devoted to youth ministry.
The two upper floors have been converted to provide dormitory accommodation for up to 20 people per floor. Each floor has 2 leader’s rooms and its own bathroom facilities.
Entrance to the Tower is gained via the historic King’s Room which is used as a lounge, meeting room, dance hall or even as a dining room for mediaeval banquets.
Below the King’s Room is a fully-equipped kitchen and dining room.
All floors are linked by a spiral stone staircase, supplemented by a spiral metal staircase for use as a fire escape.